UK players
Kain

UK players

Post by Kain »

Hi any other UK based players new or old? Based anywhere but I'm from yorkshire.
Martin_Hood
Site Admin

Re: UK players

Post by Martin_Hood »

Telford - Shropshire, but from time to time I can travel ;)
Kain

Post by Kain »

Cool, nice and close for the games expo! Going to be playing chronopia at my local club as part of our game rotation and see if we can attract a few players leading into the new edition. Just painting up some old figures to use the demo rules as well.
StarlitDan

Post by StarlitDan »

I.m down in the South-West. never played first-time round, but hoping to build up a player-base when the KS arrives
Kain

Post by Kain »

Very cool. Hope you enjoy the game as much as I have over the last 20 years! Have you picked a faction yet?
Kain

Post by Kain »

Does anyone know if there Will be any presence of chronopia or demo games at this years uk games expo?
Martin_Hood
Site Admin

Post by Martin_Hood »

No. Not in Game Expo. I am trying to book a space for demo table in Tabletop Magazine Convention in September from what I remember. We are aiming to start showing up on UK conventions from 2023 with Chronopia stock. If you fancy a game before, you can always pop in to Telford.
Kain

Post by Kain »

Cool, I will likely go to the tabletop show as well. Happy to travel for some chronopia will be down for the expo but will be done by sunday afternoon.
Dawid

Post by Dawid »

Hi
I`m based in Bristol. Waiting for KS to come but have also 2 armies from 1st version of game.
Happy to meet other players.
Cheers
Kain

Post by Kain »

Are any other players going to be at the manchester tabletop convention?