So wich ones?
General forum to discuss Chronopia.
Saxcloud

So wich ones?

Post by Saxcloud »

Then to start anew wich faction do you take ?
I have ordered elves and devout ! Transparent ICE golem Is very nice!
MichaelZ

Re: So wich ones?

Post by MichaelZ »

Devout
Steel Rabbit

Post by Steel Rabbit »

I pledged for just the starter set, and when the pledge manager goes live I'll choose Elves and Devout. I've been an elf player since 2nd edition (when I started), and I've always wanted a Devout army.
odo_ital

Post by odo_ital »

Going back to my very first army and playing blackbloods again.
Johan

Post by Johan »

Elves and Firstborn but I like all of them.
Last edited by Johan on Wed May 04, 2022 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
volrath

Post by volrath »

I ordered the starter box but probably will change it to 2-player patrol when pledge manager is live. Firstborn vs Devout of course :)
I serve the One King!
Kain

Post by Kain »

Blackbloods for me. Love the look of the new minis, very much like the original artwork. The previews of the ogres made me add on and infantry bundle because of how cool they looked so wanted two units. In first edition I played obsidian serpent. Just loved the obsidian guard models and always wanted a set of dragon skull warriors.
Schwarz

Post by Schwarz »

In battle games, a similar question is notoriously asked - which army should I choose at the beginning? It is very difficult to answer this question. It is difficult to advise when we don't know what your preferences are? I think that the only person who will give you an honest answer is yourself.

I'm also new to Chronopia so I chose the old and simple but proven method of selecting an army. I also recommend it to you.

Make yourself a set of paper "models" for those armies that you like visually or have a nice lore. These can be cardboard disks (with a base diameter appropriate for a given model, of course) and signed only which model the disk represents. Of course those "models" can me more fancy if you wish to spend on them more time and work. Play several games with these discs in different ways and you will discover which army and tactics suit you best.

Best regards and have a nice exploring
Attachments
IMAG1016.jpg
IMAG1016.jpg (235.37 KiB) Viewed 25602 times
Saxcloud

Post by Saxcloud »

Schwarz wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:14 am In battle games, a similar question is notoriously asked - which army should I choose at the beginning? It is very difficult to answer this question. It is difficult to advise when we don't know what your preferences are? I think that the only person who will give you an honest answer is yourself.

I'm also new to Chronopia so I chose the old and simple but proven method of selecting an army. I also recommend it to you.

Make yourself a set of paper "models" for those armies that you like visually or have a nice lore. These can be cardboard disks (with a base diameter appropriate for a given model, of course) and signed only which model the disk represents. Of course those "models" can me more fancy if you wish to spend on them more time and work. Play several games with these discs in different ways and you will discover which army and tactics suit you best.

Best regards and have a nice exploring
The good old proxy them method ! :)
Silver Lotus

Post by Silver Lotus »

Greetings!

For me full Wave 1 Elves as my primary army and Devout as secondary, with exclusives Blue Lotus Eater and Crystal resin Golem. When pledge manager begins I will add the wave 2 Tormented for the Devout because unfortunately I wasn't having more money back in Kickstarter time 😅
We are the Crystal Lotus Elves and our Lord Duke Zazen is the one and only true ruler of the world!